3. Carnival Dream
First, it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Champagne at embarkation, free bottle of wine at steak house 1st night of cruise, attentive cabin steward, accommodating maitre'd and main dining room wait staff all made me happy. I was a happy cruiser! Our cruise on the Carnival Dream over Christmas was a dream vacation! Throw in snow, Christmas carols in the atrium on Christmas Eve along w/ the children's Christmas program on Christmas night-well, that's the stuff of dreams and memories are made of! Second, in between we read, slept, and ate our way through the Lido buffet. The pasta bar tucked away above buffet (think up the stairs) and the Indian food at back of ship were hidden treasures waiting to be discovered! Discover them we did! Don't miss 'em! Third, the Lanai deck (deck 5) was a great place to walk every morning, people watch, and take sunrise pictures. I couldn't have asked for better cruise vacation!

Dream cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Love2cruise2048

Love2cruise2048’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 10278
Great room! Close to lido deck and the blue iguana and red frog bar for liquid refreshment but quiet as it was at end of hall w/ very little hall traffic! Loved it!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins