3. Sea Princess
I recently over Christmas travelled to Fiji and the South Pacific onboard the Sea Princess. Have cruised several times before but this was the first time onboard a Princess cruise ship. I was with my parents and my girlfriend and we had a wonderful time. Food - The food onboard was unreal! So much choice and was delicious. We ate in the buffet, the dining room and in the speciality Steak House. Did not have one complaint, was fantastic! Staff - Probably on of the best features onboard. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Did not encounter one rude or unfriendly staff member. Everyone happily greeted you and offered assistance where ever they could. Staterooms - Very clean and tidy. Everything you need is there for you. Embarkation - Was a breeze! Arrived there at our allocated time to a waiting shuttle and boarded with ease. Ship - Really nice design. Pool area is great, theatres and bars all fantastic. Entertainment - AWESOME! Had some terrific shows! They catered for everyone. Anytime you on a cruise it comes down to what you make of it. There will be people who will complain about anything however we had a very enjoyable time onboard and will definitely cruise with Princess again.

Amazing! Had a fantastic time

Sea Princess Cruise Review by lloydmcilroy

Staterooms - Very clean and tidy. Everything you need is there for you.
Ship - Really nice design. Pool area is great, theatres and bars all fantastic.
Entertainment - AWESOME! Had some terrific shows! They catered for everyone.
lloydmcilroy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Rooms were terrific! Beds very comfortable, bathrooms were great. Everything you needed and more!
  Sea Princess Deck Plans