Silver Shadow Cruise Review by luxcruisetraveler
- Sail Date: December 2014
- Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
- Cabin Type: Vista Suite
Silversea clearly cheated their naive customers, who paid for the 6-star cruise but received a 2-star experience at best.
- The food was terrible, and they ran out of even of that in the end. There were hardly any fruit, stale nuts and terrible frozen fish.
-The TV was not working properly.
- The new in-residence entertainment team was inexperienced, vulgar with no singing talent.
- No aerobic classes or instructor for the first half of the cruise
- some passengers complained about dirty carpets and leaking windows
Every single passenger complained about this and more. A shameless rip-off by Silversea
250,000+ people have entered their email