• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

FRANKANDPING
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2014
Cabin: Panorama Suite with Balcony

Our bad cruise experience on the Costa Luminosa. Dec 2-20th 2014, from Sovana Italy to Miami, 18 day transatlantic cruise.

Here are a list of negative things we experienced from our cruise recently on the Luminosa by Costa: We had a panoramic suite # 8374. Renesa our room steward was very well trained in cleaning and housekeeping with 7 years experience she told us. But everything else was horrible !!

1:No one seems to know what they are doing in the Costa Cruise I took. Upon getting off the ship I called the night before and the clerk said if I was a US citizen I did not have to go to the theater for immigration checkout. In the morning I was told I had to go to the theater first. Which later turned out to be false. Unacceptable.

Panorama Suite with Balcony

Cabin PS

The panorama Suite we had was very nice, since it had a hugh over sized balcony that wrapped around the entire back and side of the ship, 7 to 8 times larger size of the other Veranda balconies.The room was nice, Thats all.

2 Helpful Votes