3. Norwegian Jewel
We really enjoy cruising the Caribbean. This is our fourth trip there on a cruise ship. This was our first time on the NCL Jewel. We were in a balcony cabin. Our cabin Steward was fabulous. He learned our names immediately and used them every time he saw us. We were in a large party and he helped keep track of all of us. The food in the Main Dining Room Tsar's was absolutely fabulous. I tried new things constantly and loved them. Some truly gifted chefs on this ship. The Hotel Director is extremely good at his job. The Cruise Director was the best I've ever seen. The Entertainment was Top Notch and amazing. We love the smaller size of the ship, less crowds and plenty of space for everyone. It was a great experience and we can't wait to sail on the Jewel again.

Fabulous Ship, Fantastic Food, Great Staff - LOVED IT!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Wise14U

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10116
Loved the redesigned cabin. The bathroom was very functional and comfortable. Nice sized balcony with sufficient room to sit or stand. Flat Screen TV with more TV viewing options than before. Very Attentive cabin steward. Cabin was comfortable and enjoyable.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Banana Coast (Trujillo)
    This is a new port. Go here before it's ruined! We were the 6th ship to dock there. The people are extremely friendly and the prices for their handmade goods were so low, I didn't dicker much. This is how the Caribbean used to be. Take the time to get to this port as soon as possible. There are no paved roads. The tendering port is brand new, with people selling their goods on tables inside the buildings. Didn't see any established shops like you see everywhere else. The town center is fun, take a cab - or walk UP the hill to the fort. We walked straight north into a part of town that was the wrong way. The locals were very friendly though and soon directed to the town center. We ended up taking a cab that cost $3. There's an old fort in the town center, a catholic church and a friendly town fair in white tents in the town square with people selling their goods. We had fun and wished we would have bought more stuff, the people certainly need the money, and their items for sale were great. Most friendly people ever. Truly loved.
    View All 43 Banana Coast (Trujillo) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Banana Coast (Trujillo) Cruise Port Review
  • Caye Caulker
    Swimming with Sharks & Rays: I wasn't sure which box to check since this excursion wasn't shown. It's not snorkeling, they do provide a mask, but no snorkel or fins. You need water shoes! They rent them if you don't have your own. You are in chest deep water or less. The sharks are few but fascinating. The guides hold them for you and rub their stomachs putting them in a catatonic state. The rays, however, were phenomenal! They were all over the place. Here I am in the ocean with Rays swimming all around me, under me, next to me, all over. I've never seen so many. Best excursion! Caye caulker was fun too, it's primitive to say the least, but he local hand made crafts were fun to buy. Highly recommend this excursion. One bit of advice, bring your own snorkel, it will make looking underwater easier if you don't have to keep coming up for air. The fish and reef was also amazing.
    View All 21 Caye Caulker Reviews
  • Ziplining
    Cozumel has no mountains, it's flat, so if you're expecting a zip line through the jungle mountains you will be disappointed. However, this was a fun short excursion that we enjoyed. They took us around twice through tree-top towers on multiple zip lines. The guides, (they call themselves "monkeys") were fabulous. It was enjoyable and I thought the price was fair.
    View All 44 Ziplining Reviews