3. MSC Divina
We booked a Christmas cruise with some Family and friends December of 2014. First the good The Ship is very nice and clean comfortable rooms, shows and activities were all good and the Kids had a very good time. Now the not so good The meals at the buffet were not good in general. Breakfast was exactly the same each day and while we did eat it we were thinking it could have been a lot better. The main Dining room had great Service and good food. They had something a little different to pick each night and the food was good but not over the top great. But our service there was fantastic. The Italian Steak house was terrible. We made a reservation for Christmas day dinner and we were all very disappointing. We had 14 in our party and wow the best thing that anyone said was the Caesar salad was good. It is a shame at an Italian Steak house on a cruise this was the best comment. I ordered a Rib-eye steak and it was maybe a quarter inch thick and ordered medium rare and it was grey in color all the way through as were all of the steaks. It took well over two hours to complete the meal and my kids said wow Dad you make a lot better steak than this. I do not recommend this at all. There is a big push to buy a drink package on the ship which would be fine but if 1 person in the room has the package you both have to have the same package. This would have been $61.00 per person per day for your drinks. This would include any drink you want. We were going to get this package after being asked repeatedly and told what a great thing it would be so we said OK. They then had us go to the Service Desk and get new cards. They then gave us a cheaper package but did not include the drinks we like to drink so we went back to the Service desk went around and around were assured it was fixed then we tried to order again and it still did not work so we just went back and canceled the drink package and just charged to the room I am sure it worked out better for us but did make 3 or 4 trips to the service desk and spent a collective minimum of at least 5 hours in line and at the desk. The service on the Deck for drinks was very bad. We would be sitting there at a table and have 4 empty glasses in front of us a server would walk by look and just keep going not even a thought of asking if we would like anything else. Other cruises I have been on we would know the bartender and waitstaff and feel very welcome but not here it was very cold as far as customer service. Eka was our room attendant and he was great did a nice job and everything was very clean. Again the Ship was nice but the food and service over all was not up to what I would expect from a cruise. I do not think we will go on MSC again and this is the same feeling everyone in our party had.

Nice Ship but Service and Food Needs a lot of WORK

MSC Divina Cruise Review by a2Guy

We booked a Christmas cruise with some Family and friends December of 2014.
First the good
Now the not so good
a2Guy’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Divina price drops

Cabins were nice size and comfortable. Eka was our room attendant and he did a great job.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans