• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Jun 2013
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

The Carnival Breeze was a delight to be on! I thought it was a magnificent ship with lots of fun things to do while on the ship and off. Even though my trip was short due to family activities, it never got in the way and it was a great experience!

The pool was large for a cruise ship. It had a nice detail at the bottom which reminded you of the ocean. It wasn't that crowded during ship days, so that was great. The food places were amazing. Let me just say Guys Burgers has the best burgers EVER! I have never tasted a burger so delicious and so addicting, the french fries were also very good. Blue Iguana was a really good place to have a nice lunch at, the burritos were super tasty. The Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar waas outstanding, too.

The inside entertainments were very enjoyable. The comedy show always put a smile to my face and made me laugh a lot, to this day my family and I still talk about it! The 5D Movie Theater is pretty expensive, but every penny is worth it. I thought it would be okay, but it was outstanding! Loved all the movies they showed!

Balcony