3. AmaReina (APT)
My husband and I just returned from a Xmas Market cruise on the Rhine River on the AMAReina. It was our first river cruise after 20 ocean liner cruises (the last one - Celebrity from Venice to Barcelona). We loved everything about the cruise, AMA and the ship. It was a wonderful time. The Cruise Manager John Riley was thorough, accessible and witty, handling all of our needs with follow-through and good spirit. The ship was magnificent with large cabins and the largest shower we've ever had. The schedule was relaxing with plenty of options for shopping the markets on our own coupled with tours meeting the needs of different pace-levels of passengers. I had read how excellent the food and wines were on AMA and was not at all disappointed. The special dining restaurant was icing on the cake. I especially loved the view from the cabins, always seeing the shoreline and the smoothness of passage. We had plenty of time to visit the markets but also tours were planned as another option. We really liked how many other passengers we met since interesting folks always seemed to be in the lounge. The whole trip was a very special treat and I would never consider another river cruise line to try - AMA was perfection.

A Wonderful Time

AmaReina (APT) Cruise Review by LinVirginia

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
LinVirginia’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaReina (APT) price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin BA 211
Large size; plenty of storage. A bathroom that is large with a HUGE marble shower. Very, very nice.
Violin Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins