3. Regal Princess
We just got home today so I thought I would just get this done while it is fresh on my mind. We have cruised RCCL, Celebrity, NCR, and Princess for a total of 12 cruises in all. We had a great time on this cruise and would go back. The ship has everybody has already said is beautiful and very well maintained. The staff was very thoughtful and it seemed like they were always there if you needed something. The buffet was the best we have ever seen. The food was fresh, varied, and delicious! We had a cabin at the very front of the Ship M105 which was nice and spacious and being in the very front we had a larger than normal balcony so no complaints there at all. The pool was nice and was always busy and chairs could be tough to find if you slept in. I did notice after a few days that they were removing towels if they were left on chairs for longer than an hour which really seemed to help with the availability. The giant screen that they have out by the pool was fantastic. On one of the nights they showed the NCAA football playoffs on the screen and the clarity was fantastic. Also it was fun to watch with a bunch of passengers all rooting loudly for thier teams. They also show first run movies out there most night and provide blankets and pop corn. Our college age and young adult kids all enjoyed Club 6 every night and had a great time meeting new people and dancing the night away. The shows were really really good. The best quality wise we have ever seen. Strangly my least favorite show was the Beatle Maniacs (and I am a huge Beatles fan). They were ok but the guy who was "Paul" just didnt have the voice to really pull it off. The rest of the shows were great kudos to the entire cast those kids worked hard all week. The sets were really cool as well. We ate at the Crown Grill one night and we all thought it was a fantastic meal and well worth the sur charge. be sure to get on the dine line as soon as you get on the ship and book that the first day if you want to get in as it was sold out for the week after that first day. The elevators were not nearly as bad as some of the reviews have indicated. A bit of waiting a couple of times but not really an issue at all. The dining room was good as well. The staff was very nice but it is slow in there. Go in with the mindset of a slow European meal and you will be fine. It did seem like they may be understaffed in there. All in all great time and and very happy with it.

Very enjoyable cruise

Regal Princess Cruise Review by skyblu777

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
All in all great time and and very happy with it.
skyblu777’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME M105
Nice cabin. Plenty of room for storage with lots of closet space and many drawers. Balcony is larger than normal plenty of room out there!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins