3. Caribbean Princess
Great cruise on the CB for a short 3-day cruise. Everything went well. Embarkation was super quick. With Preferred Check-in, we went from shuttle to ship in 12 minutes at 1:30pm check-in. The calendar was packed with things today. I think they squeezed a 5-day itinerary into the 3 days. Entertainment was top notch, with main shows being a comedian, comedian/musician and the fantastic CB Singers and Dancers. There were 3 Showtimes each night, so plenty of opportunities to fit it into your schedule. We had our granddaughter along with us. This cruise was very different, as it had about 3 times the number of kids, compared to a typical Princess cruise. She enjoyed all the events she attended. The "seasonal" employees were also top-notch. They called her by name, whether it was at the Pelican Club or around the ship.

3-DAY CARIBBEAN PRINCESS - DEC 27, 2014

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by BigALinFL

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
BigALinFL’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin E409
I purchased an Inside Guaranteed, and the night before embarkation, Princess upgraded us to Oceanview Obstructed. The obstruction wasn't bad, just looking through the life rafts, not boats. There was an issue since they moved us at the last minute, our stateroom had someone else's name (I guess they were upgraded, too), and it took until the second day to get. I hope I didn't miss any invitations to events. I didn't get anything except the Patter until Day 3. Also, the steward did the very basics, but he kept it clean.
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans

• Princess Cays
    We didn't take any excursions, but we enjoyed the free beach. We took the tender (10 minute wait at 11:00am) to the island and walked around. They were serving the buffet lunch. It was good. We were standing at the water's edge, and another couple offered us their clamshell. That was nice of them. The sky was mostly sunny, but it wasn't real intense. There were ample waiters and waitresses to get drink orders. The are was clean and well maintained. It was fun for my granddaughter to feed the fish from the dock.
    View All 556 Princess Cays Cruise Port Reviews