3. MSC Orchestra
Well.......where do I start? Let me start with the positives..... The chamber maid was a delight, my room was always immaculate and I was greeted with a smile and a hello... always. The gym, good equipment and I enjoyed my daily workouts. The food.... simple but a good choice and healthy options were available most of the time, but I was sick of the majority if tasty looking food containing pork. If you are muslim and only eat halal this is not the cruise for you and the drinks were very over priced! Service.... the waiters were miserable, in fact on one occasion we were made to feel soo unwelcome that we almost left the restaurant. the people working in the shops were lovely and very friendly. The waiters and head waiter mostly the italians need customer service skill training and desperately!!!! One of the ports we visited was a waste of time such as Khor Fakkan and at one of the others you need to book an excursion otherwise there is nothing to do. Muscat, dubai, and abu dabi... brilliant! I always recommend cruises but unfortunately I can not recommend this one, I was very disappointed and to date can only recommend P&O princess cruises. Do NOT waste your money just pay a little more and go with a more reputable company.

MSC Orchestra

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by kat29

Well.......where do I start?
The gym, good equipment and I enjoyed my daily workouts.
kat29’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Clean, spacious and alway prepared very well, our chamber maid was superb and very friendly, he should receive a pay rise!!!
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans