3. Celestyal Majesty
This is our 5th xmas/new year cruise with Thomson and I am afraid to say probably our last! The staff have changed from being happy/chatty to dull and miserable looking. I am not saying they do not work hard, as most do, but a smile now and then would make all the difference. We found the service to be very poor this year, the entertainment program was repeated exactly for both weeks, except the comedian changed. We enjoyed the food and service in the 4 seasons, however found the service in the 7 seas lacking. The self service option was removed after 2 or 3 days and crew did not know what they were doing most of the time and queuing became the norm. We have only every cruised with Thomson (12+) and up until now loved the product, I have two cruises booked already for next year and unless things improve on the next one, they will be our last!

Very Disappointed xmas and new year cruise

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by breynolds

breynolds’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

great location and good sized cabin