3. Celebrity Equinox
Never knew there was such a group as Cruise Critic even though we have sailed before. My Son found the group and I must say it has made our trip so much more enjoyable. Thank you, Marcia, our fearless leader! It was such fun doing the Secret Santa. Met so many Canadians too. One of the best thing was when on the ship we met members of the CC while walking along or eating etc and it made us feel that we had a family on board. Although there were four of us, it was ever so nice to be on excursions with fellow Members. We met many lovely people and are going to socialise with a lovely couple who lives in the same City. I must say that we had a great time with our guide, Rey with Ricky Ricardo in Costa Rica. He was simply marvellous, tried so very hard to show us all he could and he remembered our likes too. For example I lamented that it was a pity we couldn't visit an orchard farm, he stopped at a house and asked for a couple of orchid flowers just for me! Nest were Andy & Jorge from Cave Tubing Company in Belize. Andy was charming while Jorge the strong silent type was very knowledgeable especially in the rain forest. Had a great time and thanks for the pics, Susan! Other excursions were interesting but these two stood out with that personal touch.   So, I have finally registered myself with CC and am looking forward to receiving and reading all info from Members. Thanks! X X X

A Enjoyable Cruise