Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Good and Bad Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by 1athomeinthewest

• Sail Date: Dec 2014
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Very much looking forward to this cruise but unfortunately I ended up in a cast and on a scooter. This caused problems with the excursions. High seas did not bother me but it would have been nice to see the sun on the trip west. The weather slowed us down so the schedule was changed to help us see the most under difficult circumstances. Landed late at Hilo so the excursion we booked was late and with the sun setting, we did not see much. Fortunately, they were able to get me on a bus with a lift. Unfortunately, the lift broke so I could not exit the bus to see the Volcano National Park. They refunded my tickets but I was disappointed. Oahu and Kuwai were nice. I was looking forward to seeing Maui but because of high seas we could not tender there so we headed for Kona. We stayed for a day and a half so that everyone got to do their excursions. However, we were only in Ensenada for 2 hours in the evening. The weather is not the cruise line's fault however, their customer service was a bit lacking. I understand that they were overworked with all the itinerary changes but ignoring customer inquiries or complaints did not make people happy. They could have added a few more activities to make up for the additional time on board, but that did not happen.

1athomeinthewest's Full Rating Summary

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Very nice handicapped cabin with plenty of room to turn my scooter and a huge bathroom to make toileting easy for me.

1athomeinthewest