3. Norwegian Breakaway
Took the NCL Breakaway on a Xmas cruise with wife and kids. Ship is big and it is nice but that is all it has going for it. We have been on RCL, Holland America, Costa, Carnival and NCL. First lets start with the food if you eat in the main dinning ( free ) food to me was not much better then hospital food we heard lots of complaints about this. The pay restaurant's food is better so if you go try them out. I don't think you should have to pay to get a good meal when you are putting out a lot of money in the first place. We could not wait to get off the boat in FL and Nassau to get a good meal. We had problems in the kids arcade with games that where not working and getting charged for them this was a big fight with them so watch out if you play in arcade. Plus games are expensive in arcade $1.50 to $2.00 per game for the kids I think this is a rip off. They messed a bunch of our photo's up also and wanted to charge us to fix them. Everything with them is about the money and that's it, No personal experience and I found a lot of the crew to be rude. Maybe this was because it was the Holidays and they wanted to be home but still if you are paying you expect better. So if you ask me I would not sail NCL go with a better line even if you pay more it will be worth it.

Would not sail ncl again.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Drewcat24

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Took the NCL Breakaway on a Xmas cruise with wife and kids.
Ship is big and it is nice but that is all it has going for it.
We have been on RCL, Holland America, Costa, Carnival and NCL.
They messed a bunch of our photo's up also and wanted to charge us to fix them.
Drewcat24’s Full Rating Summary