3. MSC Armonia
We stayed on the MSC Armonia for family vacation (one week cruise). My parents booked the trip and my girlfriend, brother and sister was traveling aswell. I took time off work to go on this trip and can say on behalf of me and my girlfriend that we most likely don´t want to go on a cruise ever again. The experience was not good at all. My advise is don´t ever travel with MSC cruises! - The customer service was non existence. Generally language wise employees had problems understanding english and some didn´t understand english at all. In addition the reception gave bad information regarding activities at the designated islands where the cruise ship stopped. We were told that we had an all inclusive package, but experienced extra fees everywhere if you wanted something out of the ordinary (like smoothie etc.) - The standard of the cruise was depicted by the travel agency was not at all near our expectations. I agree with other comments here regarding the standard was poor, it was said to be a newly renovated cruise ship. This was NOT true, I got an allergic reaction on my noose because I´m sensitive to dust (picture can be provided). Even my GF got sick by staying on the ship because of the dust and air quality. In addition the bathrooms looked old and tarnished. We actually had to clean our own cabin when we arrived ourself because there was hair in the bathtub. - We were promised that there would be gluten free alternatives onboard, my girlfriend has gluten intolerance. The restaurants there had almost next to none alternatives, they provided some dry bread, thats it. We had to use all day and our time and effort to find alternatives for her.Every time we arrived at the restaurant we had to explain and ask for gluten free alternatives even though there was the same people that served the meals every time. In addition my parents had problem with their cabin the air ventilation did not work and there was a bad smell in the whole cabin. The people working there came up with no good alternative. They said the cruise ship was full, so they had to sleep in this smell for seven nights.

Worst cruise experience ever