3. MSC Divina
We just got back from a 7 night caribbean cruise with MSC. We had a fabulous time. The wife and I have cruised with Celebrity and Princess before and we would put this right up there with Celebrity. I can't understand some of the negative reviews. Fast and orderly embarkation, and the ship was gorgeous. Our stateroom was a balcony and it did not disappoint. MSC is definitely an Italian based cruise line with a lot of Europeans on board ( I would estimate about 25% were Americans), however eveything was in English, and we had no problems. In fact we liked the little bit of culture (a couple opera shows...etc) that Europeans bring. They did have two other shows touting Michael Jackson and Frank Sinatra, so there were definitely some things to appeal to Americans. Food was simply great, again I can't understand why the reviews ding the food. The buffet was huge with AUTHENTIC Italian pizza, and lots of variety. We were very busy during the cruise as there were a lot of activities to stay invovled. Gym was above average and very popular--get up early to get a treadmill. I wish there was a defined jogging track around the deck. The crew did a good job of keeping order and making things fun. I would definitely cruise with MSC again.

Great Cruise, Great Cruise Line

MSC Divina Cruise Review by gkbair

gkbair’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Standard balcony stateroom. We liked sitting on the balcony at night.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans

• Chankanaab National Park Tour
    We loved the swim with the Manatees at Chankanaab however after it was over when we went to buy some photos, we were shocked at the pricing. The lady's "best deal" was $40 for one .jpg photo if you can believe it! She started the "negotiation" with $250 for a CD of photos, which had me about fall over. She then lowered it to 20 photos for $120. After coming off of Grand Cayman shore excursion of swimming with the stingrays and only paying $45 for a CD of about 50 photos, they must think we're dopes. We quickly left. The cruiseline didn't have anything to do with this as I booked the excursion independently.
    View All 224 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews