3. Norwegian Epic
I was truly disappointed in this vacation. The high prices and low service was jaw dropping. We had a horrible time with embarkation. Huge lines, no attendants and the system would go down. Took us over 2 hours of standing in line to get onto the ship. The rooms were cramped and space was at a premium. Had to crawl over luggage because they did not fit into the closet. Had to walk sideways between the bed and the wall. Our room stewards was horrible. Did not clean the room for two days until I call the Housekeeping Supervisor and he just stared at me like I was crazy for wanting clean towels. Ovoid at all cost "The Taste" Dinning Room. Go to The Manhattan. The Taste Dinning Room has the worst servers and speak very bad english. Always messed up our orders and the Maitre d's were very unhelpful. The entertainment was great if you can get into the venue and the spa was very nice. Overall, this cruise was an Epic Failure in service, quality and price. I have taken 12 cruises in my life and this was the worst one. Use your hard earned money on another ship or ship line.

Epic Failure