3. Quantum of the Seas
I'm a Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor Society member with RCI and was very impressed with the Quantum of the Seas and enjoyed Dynamic Dining. I liked having a different dining experience each evening, different dining décor and ambiance, menu, wait staff uniform, dishes, music it all added to the theme. I did not experience any difficulty with my dining reservations which were pre-booked. Just two times was there a short 10 minute wait into Chic and American Icon. The other dining: Chops Grille, Divinely Decadence in the Solarium Bistro, Jamie's Italian, Silk and Wonderland we walked right in and were seated immediately. I was very happy with the service and menu selections in all of the restaurants aboard Quantum. My favorites being Wonderland, Jamie's Italian and silk. What impressed me the most about Quantum is the attention to detail in the public lounges and dining rooms. So many high quality furniture, art work, candles. Pillows are everywhere and this extends on the outer decks as well. Upgraded deck lounge furniture with pillows. So many deck space areas with seating. Service as with all RCI ships was friendly and professional, I never encountered a rude or unhelpful person. All were smiling and accommodating. Check in was brief and we were onboard in about 10 minutes. It was a wonderful experience and we booked Anthem of the Seas in November for a 12 night sailing. Can't wait to get onboard another Quantum class vessel and encourage all to try Quantum of the Seas before she sails in May on her Global Odyssey to Shanghai. My only complaint was the cruise went way to fast and the attitude of some fellow passengers. On Christmas night we were in line for the Seaplex bumper cars which was about a 15 minute wait. The sports staff member at the gate entrance was rudely interrupted by a father with 2 children and demanded that it was Christmas and his children were going on the bumper cars now and were not waiting in line. The sports staff member was such a nice guy to be treated so rudely. He accommodated the individual in a professional manner and let them go. Royal Caribbean crew work hard to ensure a great vacation and deserve to be treated by passengers the same. RCI ships and crew are the best!

Wonderful Christmas Cruise on a Truly Amazing Ship

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by dvvtravel@hotmail.com

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
dvvtravel@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

We were very happy with our stateroom on Quantum of the Seas. Nice, contemporary look, spotless. Plenty of room for the 3 of us. Balcony could easily accommodate 3 of us standing, 2 deck loungers, foot rests, small table. Inside a flat screen tv, unlimited storage space, our 5 large suitcases easily fit under the bed. Bathroom was large as well, nice sized shower with glass door. No problems with lack of water or hot water.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans