3. Carnival Miracle
I've been on over a dozen cruises; a few with Carnival. NEVER would I have thought to research to look for article written in April about problems with the ship. Prior to this cruise I said Norweigen was the "Yugo" of cruise lines; Carnival has beat them. First off, Carnival should have notified everyone at the time of booking about the article. Carnival wasn't "up front" with it's guests for this cruise. We found out from overhearing staff talk about how the Miracle had been having propulsion problems since early this year, and how as guests figure out about the problems they, the staff, get berated for it. This ship should've been dry docked the day after it was built, sure as heck not until 2015. Of course, the highlight, because the piece of garbage couldn't cruise at normal speed the "fun" (pun intended) began. We didn't get to go to Maui (they say it was due to the seas, but, once again, employees made comments there was never an intention to go due to propulsion problems.) The ports we did get to go to we arrived late at. Gee, thanks for the $200 credit......um, I believe I paid $1,500 a person. In my eyes you owe us a total refund. Lets talk food --- um, excellent, if you like eating the same food for 15 days straight. At one point we ate at McDonalds --- it seemed as if it were gourmet compared to the food on the Miracle. Let's talk internet -- right, an expensive joke. It's a Miracle alright, just not a good one. Make it right Carnival, give us a full refund.

Worst Way to Spend 15 Days Ever

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by rowdykm

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Let's talk internet -- right, an expensive joke.
It's a Miracle alright, just not a good one.
Make it right Carnival, give us a full refund.
rowdykm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 6239
The room, although clearly from the 1960's was clean. The deck layout was excellent; however, being a seasoned cruiser I know what my preferences are.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins