3. MSC Divina
Getting on the ship was not hard at all, We had to wait a little while but it was easy getting on ship.  First off let me say its a beautiful ship.  The food in the buffet when we got on was yummy to say the lease. I really enjoy it! Now today was my birthday. So my travel agent told them it was!  So now I see the ship>>>>> the cabin was not ready, but I did sneak a peek!  SMALL!!!!!! ouch! inside was really small Now most times there a table to eat at and a chair (Sorry no room for either or) Ok no big deal Ok time for dinner we took early sitting (MISTAKE).  The waiter and Bus boy must of just got on board.  Terrible service would be saying something nice, that's how bad it was. We miss the show. But what really got me was I told them its my birthday and they the waiter that is said oh for $7 bucks we will sing to you.  WHAT!!!!!!! I'm not kidding they want to charge a fee of $7 bucks to sing happy birthday.  Oh they will give you a piece of cake ( but don't you get cake for desert anyway? )  I told the head waiter is that true About the $7 he said yes it is correct.  I was not pleased! Dinner service. It was terrible took over 3 hours to have dinner.  Bad food bad service I mean really BAD!!!!!!!!! you had to be there to understand I have been on 65 cruises. this was the worse service ever so I when to the head guyto ask to changed my table. They tell me no!  No. I say look its my birthday its already been a big let down please changed my table!  I had to fight with him for over 30 minute so some other guy came over.  Now I tell him how bad service was.  He says OH change her table.!  So i get a new table ( I should of stayed where I was! service just as horrible.  They need to fired the whole dinning room staff and kitchen team chef etc. and start again.. Entertainment was really good but you better get there at lease an hour before show time to get a seat.  Its called BINGO!!!!!! every night so they all show up to play at 7 PM and they don't leave.  so good luck fining a seat.  But once's you got that seat the shows were really very good.  In fact the entertainment staff was GREAT Loads of fun. But please don't have someone who does not speak English run trivia because no one understand her.. Plus she spent time telling us she was leaving after only one month I wonder why!!!!!!!! getting off the ship was a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets just leave it at that did not get off till ten. I will never travel with this line again. The food is an important part the only thing that as really good was the PIZZA.  The Pizza is great; everything else ewwwwwwwww nasty . ship ran smoothly the captain did not give any update while on board.  What happen to the 12 o'clock talk by the captain ( not this guy) he never spoke. Oh I had the nerve to ask for a wash cloth ( you know the answer).  I Oh wait I say for a bar of soap!!! There is no soap on board this ship!  Only he dispenser nasty stuff! All in all I'm happy to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL I SAIL THIS MSC LINE

My Birthday Cruise

MSC Divina Cruise Review by bratsuzy

I will never travel with this line again.
All in all I'm happy to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL I SAIL THIS MSC LINE