3. Norwegian Sun
This cruise was my fourth on NCL and was my last. My family and I were so disappointed in almost everything about this ship. As soon as we boarded we asked where Moderno was, and s crew member had no idea what I was talking about. When we got to our cabin, the cabinet was broken as well as the lock on the door. We went to use the safe and it was locked and took almost 24 hours before someone could unlock it for us. As far as the food goes, it was really not up to par at all. The buffet was very small and did not have bacon the first morning at sea. When asked about it, we got no answer again. Our room steward was nice, except we called her many times and got no answer. There wer three of us in the cabin and only two towels were ever put out. The sofa that was to be made into a bed at night, was never made up into a sofa the entire cruise. One good thing was the entertainement. We loved the singers and dancers, alhough the comedian was pretty bad. Our best times were the ports of call. Also, being a silver Latitudes member I thought I got more perks than they gave me. The discount in the gift shop only included NCL items and there were hardly any the entire cruise. I could say more, but I am done with NCL.

No More NCL

ihopecruise2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 8223
Old and tired, with minute bathroom
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins