Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by pstello

• Sail Date: Dec 2014
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

This was our very first cruise we got on board and my luggage never made it to my cabin, went to customer service they looked in lost luggage and it was there, They asked me what color it was he walked in the back and brought to me. the bag was all torn up. so they said they would by me another. so that was ok.

If you are looking for a ship that serves hot food(temp not spice) this is not the ship for you. Never had at hot meal on the boat. If you want a ship that is quite at night this is not the ship for you. The kids were unsupervised by the parents they ran all our the ship at all times of the night running up and down the hall way and slamming the doors. If you want a ship were you can lay around the pool this is not the ship for you.

Unsupervised kids everywhere between the ages of 5 to about 18. so many kids in the pool all you saw were heads. they have an adult pool and hot tub but that was full of kids. The kids would get in the elevator with you and push every button and then jump out and run. so you had to stop at every floor.

This is not a relaxing cruise unless you have about 4 kids and you do not want them around cause that what this ship is.

pstello's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4B 1542

The cabin was great the steward our steward was Issac was the best he saw me the day we got on board and we saw he the morning of the next day and he remembered my name when he said good morning

St. Maarten

Only thing I am going to say about this ... is the tour bus dropped us off on the French side and said he would be back in a hour and a half. It was time to go I saw him walk by we gathered up our stuff and paid our lunch bill which too about 5 minutes we turned around and he was driving away he left us the French side. He did a head count when we got on don't think he did one when he left, cause we were not on. the place were we had lunch found us a taxi and it cost us $40.00 dollars to get back to port. It was $40.00 each to go on the tour. Carnival gave us back our money for the tour and the taxi.

pstello