3. Caribbean Princess
We enjoyed our cruise very much. It was one of our more relaxing times on board ship. Usually we travel with others but this time we were on our own doing whatever we wanted whenever! The "dine anytime" worked out very well. We met wonderful people of many different ages. Princess does do this very well as we were served our courses at the same time as other guests. I do think the dress code has become very lax. While it is nice not to have to wear suits for the men, I saw shorts and some rather unkempt dress in the dining rooms. The waiter who sang "Time to say Goodbye", was a wonderful. Being on a "back to back", we heard him twice! Food was pretty good in dining rooms and buffet. Our cabin was very nice. A246 was in a good location and had enough space for our things. We never were disturbed by any noise. This was the second time Princess did not recognise my husband's loyalty points. They did fix it but we should not have had to check on this. We loved the promenade deck. Perhaps a few more chairs would be nice. The entertainment was OK. We really likes the crew show. The cruise director was very good. The shops were Ok. I was not planning on doing any shopping except for a certain watch and they did have it. I was happy about that. I did not find the staff in the shops especially helpful. We liked the Happy Hours and the dance party on the deck was really fun. We bought three bottles of liquor at one port. As usual we did turn it in and to get when leaving the ship. It did not come to our room in a timely manner so we called the reception desk. They told us to call housekeeping, who told us to call reception! They could not find our purchase. They said they would call but no call came. In the morning we called reception and they told us to come and get it! Really?? But, all in all, a very nice cruise!

Relaxing Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by ekb1969

Food was pretty good in dining rooms and buffet.
We loved the promenade deck. Perhaps a few more chairs would be nice.
We liked the Happy Hours and the dance party on the deck was really fun.
But, all in all, a very nice cruise!

ekb1969’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD A246
Enough room for us...quiet.....close to elevator. We liked that our balcony had a roof over us and nobody can look down on us. Two decks below we had a view of the balconies.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cozumel
    We love this port. At first we were disappointed as we did not dock at the downtown pier. We were at the one furthest away!!! But we were pleased to see some nice shops. The first person that we talked to was Emilio. He was very happy that we did wait to see him later that day to make our booze purchase. He gave us a nice beer to have before we went onboard.We walked all the way to the downtown area. It was about a $7 cab ride. We did take one back. The shops do make it hard to say No but we were having fun with them too. They were having a tough day so many bargains were offered. One necklace was $1600 and the final offer from them was $700 and my husband's hat! I did walk away...maybe next time!Last cruise we went on the America's Cup Regatta. That was a highlight!
    View All 6,831 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Grenada
    Very nice port. This was our second time and we love the beach area and the fresh water pool.For lunch we wandered off to the left and away from the "Cruise ship" area. We had a lovely lunch down the way.
    View All 648 Grenada Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Grenada Cruise Port Review
  • Princess Cays
    Been there several times. We were on the first tender so had our choice of where to sit...partial shade.And close to BBQ....quite nice.Wash rooms need updating.It was rather cool so I did not try any water "toys".
    View All 590 Princess Cays Cruise Port Reviews