3. Navigator of the Seas
This is the fifth cruise on the Navigator and with the renovations she looks great. We stayed in a balcony at the stern which was a first. Loved the extra lounge chairs and the larger deck room but was a long walk to everything. Was terribly disappointed to see they quit having the waiters sing for us and also that we could not have a set dining time (not my time). My mother is hard of hearing so I enjoy talking and meeting others during the dinner time and many times we had to sit alone. Our ports of call were great except I did not care to get off the ship at Cozumel with 8 cruise ships at port. I had been there many times before so no great loss. On the other hand, Belize Zoo was fantastic and a 2 tank dive in Roatan was Awesome with Sun Divers (only 5 of us and no other divers at the sites). It is too bad that RC has gone heavy into pushing all their pay extra activities. I kind of felt like they really are over doing that and need to back down. I am not on vacation to be pushed but to relax and make my own decisions. We did not dine at any of the specialty restaurants and did not feel the need to. The food was great on board and the service fantastic.

Fun Cruise and Great Looking Ship

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by La Paz

La Paz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

20% obstructed view but did not really notice any bad obstruction. We had the large platform outside the stateroom balcony which would of been nice to be able to walk out on but I guess it would interfere with privacy of the balconies. Room was a little small but we had plenty of room. The addition of two lounge chairs along with the table and two chairs was fantastic. We actually used the balcony a lot!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Belize City
    Not as pretty as Roatan but still not to be missed. I visited here before and did the Belize Zoo which was totally awesome so I wanted to do it again. We walked passes all the people hounding you for a tour with high prices and went a little ways down the road. We met a real nice honest taxi driver who said he likes to stay away from the crowd and offered us about half the cost as the other to the zoo and back ($60) for the two of us. It is 29 miles from Belize City and Entrance cost is $15/pp. You will walk along narrow path ways through a jungle setting right up to all the cages of the animals native to Belize. The animals live in a cage that looks like a jungle of plants and are in healthy condition. This is the BEST ZOO I have ever been to!
    View All 2,352 Belize City Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Belize City Cruise Port Review
  • Cozumel
    With 8 cruise ships in port I had no desire to go ashore. I have been here before so I found staying on the ship much more comfortable. Cozumel has really changed with all the cruise ships and prices for a taxi 2 miles to town was $16 USD one way. That is unheard of for Mexico!
    View All 6,873 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Roatan
    Just a real beautiful island not to be missed. I would actually like to return and spend more time here land base. The scuba is awesome!
    View All 2,929 Roatan Cruise Port Reviews