3. Norwegian Spirit
I just read 2 conflicting reviews on this cruise and I appreciate a review is only someones opinion so here is another one! In January 2015 we cruised with NCL Getaway (Southampton to New York) and going from their newest ship to the oldest in their fleet, I will not lie we were a little apprehensive but we went with an open mind and took into account the ships age the cost of cruise. Embarkation, was straight forward Service, we only encountered friendly and polite service Cabin, is of age but had everything and more of what you require and of good size, clean, comfortable and well kept, (please update the hairdryer) Public sitting areas did have some signs of age but were clean comfortable and well kept. The other public areas stairways/corridors were very clean, well kept and looked new in places. Dining in Windows we did not require to wait any evening the meals were good with a wide range each evening, some evenings the service could be a little slow but lets be honest who is in a hurry, you are on vacation and I will add the servers were nothing but polite and helpful. Entertainment left a little to be desired (be honest more than a little) the last two evening shows were their best. (we were spoiled as on the inaugural Getaway sailing the entertainment was outstanding) Shore excursions I will make this short, miss out Casablanca and the rest were fine. Spa, This ship has had a number of refits over the years, I can understand they have not managed a pool within the spa area, but this day and age they should have managed a unisex spa area,as they have on their other ships. Value-for-Money, again I will keep short 'excellent'

Short Flight and an Ideal Destination for This Time of Year

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by ursinebernese

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Canary Islands
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Large Balcony
Embarkation, was straight forward
Service, we only encountered friendly and polite service
Value-for-Money, again I will keep short 'excellent'

ursinebernese’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF 10012
Cabin, is of age but had everything and more of what you require and of good size, clean, comfortable and well kept. (please update the hairdryer)The service that comes with this cabin is FIRST CLASS
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins