3. Viking Eistla
My son and I cruised with Viking on the new Eistla longboat in December. We embarked at Nuremburg, Germany. From the time we boarded until we disembarked we were overwhelmed by the professional and courteous service of Viking. The cities of Nuremburg, Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Wauchau Valley, Vienna and Budapest were impressive and made more enjoyable by the very knowledgeable guides in the tours. The dining was superb along with the very attentive wait staff. Evenings were informative and enjoyable thanks to Carl the cruise director. We haven't stopped talking about the trip since we've been home. Already thinking about our next trip with Viking.

Danube Christmas

Viking Eistla Cruise Review by 1larry40

1larry40’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Small but comfortable, but I could have chosen a larger cabin. Well appointed and extra clean. Very friendly
  Viking Eistla Deck Plans