3. Regal Princess
I have not traveled on Princess for over 7 years, but I was impressed with the Regal Princess. Great experience from Embarkation to Disembarkation. Extremely quick with limited waiting to embark, no more than 10 minutes, (far cry from previous embarkation over 1 hour). The ship is large, and nearly full to capacity, but I never experience queing for elevators or buffet lines for breakfast and lunch. My party of (10) were always able to secure a table aft, near the Horizon dining area during both breakfast and lunch. Food was acceptable and dinners were above what I have experience on other cruises. Entertainment, very entertaining outside of the sub-par comedian the first night. The shows were dazzling, and were enjoyed by our traveling group. Rooms and balconies little small, but tolerable.. Bathrooms were nicely designed with plenty of space to put toiletries. Aft pool was excellent, quiet area..

Beautiful Week in the Eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Gaia0948#

Gaia0948#’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A121
Rooms and balconies a bit small. You had to pay extra for a couch, usually included on other ships with balconies.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins