3. Carnival Liberty
I have been on 5 cruises and my husband has been on 11, and this cruise was by far probably our favorite one. It started out with a nice stay at the Comfort inn and suites in Port Canaveral. The people at the front desk were friendly, the room was clean and appeared to be updated recently, and we got a good deal on the snooze and cruise package. They also had a free shuttle to take us to and from the port. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place the stay and park their car during the cruise for a good price. Once we got to the port we were the first people to go and wait in the lounge for platinum/diamond to check in. We got checked in very quickly but they could not find our room keys. It took about 20 minutes for them to be located which was a little annoying, but they were not letting people on the ship yet anyway, so we were waiting regardless. We did get moved around a couple times in the terminal and there appeared to be some disorganization with the whole check in process as a whole, but nothing too bad. Once we got on the ship I fell in love. The decor was beautiful, and all of the crew members that I came across were very friendly. Our room had a balcony and was right near the bridge, which was very neat. Our room was clean and a good size. We never really had a problem with noise in our cabin and our cabin steward was fantastic. One morning (4:30am) we could hear screaming outside our room so we call the front desk and they sent security up right away and they felt with the rowdy people in the room across from us. Security was there within a minute and they also called us later that day to make sure there were no other disturbances (very professional). The food on the ship was great. I enjoyed the taco place and my husband loved guys burgers. They were also quick at getting our food to us and were very nice as well. This Dining room is always my favorite. We had early seating and ate dinner in the dining room every night. There was a good variety of food although I did like the old menu a little bit more over the new american feast menu. Our waiters we fantastic and were also so attentive to us and got us anything we needed. We did not see any of the shows because none of them really appealed to us. It would have been nice to have a better variety of shows. The trivia done in the lobby was fun as well as the ping pong tournaments and mini golf. The mini golf course was very well maintained and a lot of fun to play on. Overall, this cruise was great and I would reccomend this ship to anyone. We will be on her again in September.

Great Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by sand72713

sand72713’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

• Ziplining
    This island was beautiful. It was our favorite port we have been to yet. The people were friendly, it was very clean, and everything seemed easily accesable. We walked over to the zip line hut and signed up to do the extreme zip line. I was a little pricey but worth it. The people were professional and quick. It was a lot of fun and I felt safe the entire time. The guides did a great job. After we finished our excursion we hung out at the beach the rest of the day. The water was perfect and there was plenty of places to sit and relax. The magic flying chair that went from the beach back to this ship was nice as well. I would recommend this port to anyone.
    View All 172 Ziplining Reviews