3. Carnival Victory
Just got off the Carnival Victory 4 days Western Caribbean (12-18/12-22), our 7 cruise in the last 24 months, 6 on Carnival, 1 on Royal Caribbean. I am a firm believer of having a consistent user experience that is what Carnival has delivered so far. Second time on the Victory. Comparing Carnival to my sailing in Royal Caribbean, simply no comparison, maybe I took the wrong ship with Royal (Vision of the Seas) on a Western Caribbean sailing back in October for Halloween (2014). Let me share some highlights… Excellent cruise director Marcelo, second time with him (different ships), great activities on-board, good entertainment especially for kids during the Holidays and the adult comedy is always great. I am trying to understand why I see comments from people complaining about the food, to me and my wife it was great, and at the Pacific dining room we had Reynaldo, great host to our table, very attentive to all of our request. Jeffrey our cabin attendant was great and very personal greeting us by name all the time. Bar staff with Benedicto by the pool on Lido deck was great; Ayu as well on the pool bar was great. Kelly from the Netherlands in Guest Services was excellent attending to my requirements. If you are on a budget an interior cabin is the way to go, we had 2342 on Deck 2, main deck, tough we felt some movement, and it was just perfect!!!! If in Cozumel as for taxi#50, Alex you will not regret it! A Happy Carnival customer and fan!

Great Fun for the Value!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by cmorales1

If in Cozumel as for taxi#50, Alex you will not regret it!
A Happy Carnival customer and fan!

cmorales1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C 2342
Small cabin, close to elevators, good space for 2, TV set is need for an upgrade, but who goes on a cruise to watch TV! Cabin bathroom big enough. Quiet stateroom, just a little bit of movement felt once in a while.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins