3. Brilliance of the Seas
Just returned from a cruise on Brilliance of the Seas. Was disappointed with the cruise after having cruised with Royal Caribbean a few years ago. The passengers and quite different than my first cruise. Loud , annoying and drinking beyond reasonable. As a result my time at dinner, days at sea and at during the evening shows were continually being disrupted by disrespectful and rude behavior. The staff on Brilliance of the Seas was great and worked to make the cruise a good experience but many of the guest were very inconsiderate of others on the boat. Because of the amount of drinking and the way drinking was constantly encouraged by the cruise line I will be choosing another cruise company before I go on another Royal Caribbean.

Good and Bad on the Brilliance