3. Carnival Victory
Unfortunately, we weren't able to pull into Jamaica due to bad weather. My goodness at the negative attitude people. Word of caution, if you're a negative person, don't cruise. Its not the right kind of vacation for you. You must be flexible. Safety first. I look at it as an opportunity and excuse to book another cruise. We had NO trouble with any broken coffee equipment etc. The service was amazing. The shows were great. The worst part of the trip was listening to other guests moan because they couldn't find anything positive to talk about. Loved the boat. Serenity deck was awesome, I enjoyed hanging put up there, reading my book, lounging around, and enjoying the hot tub away from kids. Food was amazing and I LOVED the coffee bar. I'm already planning the next one. Probably on the Sunshine.

We had a WONDERFUL time.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by ahicks07

I'm already planning the next one. Probably on the Sunshine.
ahicks07’s Full Rating Summary