3. Explorer of the Seas
This cruise was a disaster from day one. Shows are well below the standards set on out previous cruises on Monarch, Enchantment, or Freedom. The shows were on the level of a high school talent show...actually worse. The midnight buffet consisted of seafood spread finger sandwiches? The dining room service and food on this ship was appalling. We sent back 5 steaks on this cruise. The cruise director was dull, vulgar and insensitive to passengers. He just wasn't funny or energizing like we had experienced on the other cruises. Royal has given us excellent vacations in the past, but now I question my loyalty to the line.

Bad, bad, bad; save your money!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by dmoon004

dmoon004’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Cabin had a nice view of the promenade
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans