Guess it has been awhile since I cruised with Holland America. Right away I found the crew and staff extrememly friendly and accomdating. The Food was the best I can remember either on land or sea and I am pretty picky. For us the biggest disappointment is not having scuba offered at the ports or at their private island. Deffinately more of an older crowd and I am ancient so activities late at night on this cruise were lacking. Will go again just for the menu the line also managed to take the Buffet line and upgrade it and make that experience more unique, very good idea.

Noordam 11 Days of Pleasure