3. Caribbean Princess
As expected, the Caribbean Princess is a well-run ship. Service all over the ship is professional and certainly adequate with special mention of the staff in the Lido buffet who were especially helpful. This is our second cruise on the Caribbean the first one was back when she was relatively new. Two changes my DW and I regret: On our earlier cruise, the Lido buffet had a second buffet astern of the main buffet where seafood was predominant and quite wonderful. That dining choice, as i see it, got so popular that Princess decided to open a new specialty restaurant featuring the self-same seafood that we loved but now require reservations and a service charge. Our regrets. Second, the cabin mattresses have aged beyond acceptability. In an almost comedy of events, we complained about our mattress as it no longer offered any support (I am somewhat handicapped and NEED firm support to sleep). When informed of our problem, hotel management tried but failed to meet my specific need so we will no sail on her again until that problem is resolved.

No Surprises

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by murfisto

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas
murfisto’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin R303
Thankfully this was a short cruise (5 nights) or our mattress problem would have become a major issue.
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans