• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

alevene
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2014
Cabin: Concierge Class 1

I would avoid this ship? Why? A dirty cabin, a disinterested hotel staff, one of whom came to the cabin unannounced a about 10pm to argue and middle of the road food and entertainment!

It all started at embarkation, when the "security" people would not allow my UL listed power strips on board. When I complained on the ship they gave me two long extension cables, both handmade and unsafe by UL standards. As I wanted to use my very limited battery life laptop on the room balcony and needed three outlets, the cables would not work. They could not explain why UL listed power strips were unacceptable, but hand-made replacements were.

Concierge Class 1

A nice cabin, devoid of effort to keep it clean and working properly.The room was dirty. I had to write the word "DIRT" in the dirt to get their attention. The bathroom flooded as they hadn't checked the drain. The A/C wasn't working properly... it took five calls to get them to fix it.

1 Helpful Vote