3. Viking Delling
Outstanding cruise. My wife commented that everything on the ship was exactly what you saw in the brochures -- there were no surprises. I was impressed with Viking's ability to quickly adapt to changing situations: there wasn't enough water level for the ship to get to Passau so we pulled over to the river bank in the middle of nowhere, dropped the gangway and there were 6 Viking buses waiting for us. The ship made it to Passau by the time our tour of the city was finished.

Nuremburg to Budapest

mcross7564@aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Delling price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 331
The balcony was a welcome addition. We loved standing on the balcony while the ship transited the locks.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins