3. American Star
We enjoyed the atmosphere of the cocktail and Hors d' oeuvres in the Chesapeake lounge. The room was set up in a relaxing and friendly manor. The Hors d' oeuvres were delicious they were brought around fresh and hot. We loved the fresh fruit with breakfast the menu selection was excellent. There was something for everyone breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It was very carefully thought out and prepared. The state rooms were very impressive. I loved being able to hang up my clothes with ample amount of hangers. The deep draws in the bathroom were also a plus. We do not like clutter and there was none. This made our state room stress free. Activities and Tours Our favorite tour was Captain Jack's lobster boat. We found it very informative and were very lucky to be on the tour which weight and sold them. We also enjoyed the Penobscot Narrow observation tour. Playing bingo was so much fun. I can't remember laughing so hard for so long. Your Captain, first mate, waiter's and waitresses, the entire crew were dynamic.

The quaint Maine Coast Cruise

364 interstate’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Star price drops

Cabin AAL
Cabin AAL 308
Our stateroom room was very spacious. The bed was very comfortable, and we enjoyed the balcony.
  American Star Deck Plans