3. Norwegian Breakaway
Hi my DH K and I had a great cruise on the Breakaway 11/30. Some background. K has Parkison and I have had 4 back surgeries in the last 1 1/2 yrs, so walking can be a problem. Yes we stayed in the Haven and it was just what the doctor ordered. It ws peaceful, beautiful and overall a great place to stay. the kids were great and fun. We had a 2 bedroom suite, K used the 2nd bedroom for his naps. The only problem was the tub leaked and both K and I slipped on the floor. K hurt his hip and broke his glasses and I bruised my left ankle. We are fine. The concierge went out of their way to get me a cane and my husband a wheel chair. Also made sure we were OK. I got a free foot message out of it!! The bathtub leak was fixed. Yes we used the concierge and the butler We had dinner 2 times in the room, ate at O'Sheehan OK, Haven Restruant, Cagney's, Le Bistro, La Cucina very good. Did Cirque, Burn the Floor, Dualing Piano, Fat Cats yes busy and more everything was good. Really enjoyed the cruise thanks to ll the people that helped mke it great Casino was for a change good to me. Had a SPA pass but really did not need with the Haven, but did enjoy a message and facial. Yes we would do another cruise.

Great Breakaway Nov 30 cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Kitten mom

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Hi my DH K and I had a great cruise on the Breakaway 11/30.
Really enjoyed the cruise thanks to ll the people that helped mke it great
Yes we would do another cruise.
Kitten mom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4 16708
The room was very good. Only problem was shower had a leak was fixed. Also bathtub leaked and did not realize till after both of us slipped. Was fixed right a way. Haven is beautiful and just what we needed. Lots of storage, beds great and comfortable. Balcony not as small as was lead to believe, able to sit out have some drinks, read and relax. Than you had the Haven with upper deck which we did use and sun deck. Did sale away from our room great pictures. Butler went out of his way to give us goodies and make sure we were OK. Concierge made sure we had the cane and wheelchair we needed, also dinner times we wanted. Yes we would do the Haven again, restaurant and bar in Haven was very good. We had a great time.
Deck 16 Suite Cabins