3. Allure of the Seas
Having been on a number of Royal cruises across their fleet, and hating crowds, I was apprehensive. This ship is ENORMOUS! There were 6400 passengers onboard yet I simply could not figure out where the heck everybody was! We hung out in the Solarium and it seemed to always be completely empty (yippee for us!). There is so much to do, so many things going on that there is no way you could be bored. The food was fantastic, service outstanding and entertainment incredible. The diving show was like watching the old Bugs Bunny cartoon where man dives from the super high dive into a cup of water. I couldn't watch. The tapas at Vintages were so good, we went there every afternoon for snacks. The additional Prohibition Party was a nice touch and extremely well done. I didn't want to get off the ship. That said, I did wish that there was a true "all inclusive" on the pricing because it seemed like we paid for a whole of extras for food and drinks than on other cruises. Also, the prices at the spa have skyrocketed in the last 2-3 years and are now approximately 4-5 times what we'd pay at a top spa at home.

Simply AMAZING!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by JB101FL

JB101FL’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Awesome!! Loved the space and amenities!
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans