3. Enchantment of the Seas
My husband and I traveled with friends, and we had a wonderful trip. There was a problem with the hot water in our suite which maintenance attempted several times to rectify. While I didn't get to take a hot shower, I still had a good time on the cruise. Our room steward was very attentive and so was the concierge. Service in the MDR was terrific and our waiters took great care of us. I would go again in a minute! We were surprised with some compensation from RCCL in the form of discounts on a future cruise to make up for the hot water problem. We didn't ask for compensation and I do not think we were demanding about getting the problem fixed. We were having so much fun that it was a minor inconvenience, but I did mention it to the concierge. The way they handled this really won my appreciation.

Enchantment Grand Suite

Ninja250’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8028
8028 has a great floor plan and an enormous amount of storage space. The balcony is spacious as well. The bed was very comfortable, I didn't hear any noise from outside our cabin, and even with the hot water issue we were quite happy. I did not want to move out when it was time to go.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins