3. Navigator of the Seas
My wife and I went on this cruise for my 50th birthday. It was our 4th cruise and 3rd with RCI. We had a Prom view cabin and thought it was fine. I will list both positives and negatives. Positives: Got to the port around 10:45 and were on board in about 30 mins. The crew were very friendly on this ship as were the other cruisers. Most from Texas and surrounding states. The food was good, we had traditional seating in MDR. We made good friends with a couple at our table. I did enjoy the lobster tail. They went all out to make my meals without dairy, head waiter brought out the next days menu for me to order from every night. The other MDR staff were fun and hard working. We enjoyed all the live music they offered on this ship. They had a country band, island type band, piano bar and a young lady playing/singing in the pub. All were very good. The late night comedy guy was good and funny. Never had much trouble finding a window seat in the Windjammer for breakfast. Staff there were great as well. Sabor was very good. We enjoyed the staff at the R Bar very much. Francisco and Fernando were awesome. Never had a problem finding chairs in pool areas. Flow Rider was a ton of fun. Able to bring on two bottles of wine. Negatives: Stateroom attendant wasn't that great. I had to ask 3 times for a remote control for our TV. Got it on the 3rd day. I also felt she could have cleaned better. We brought 2 bottles of wine with us and I always had to hunt her down for glasses, I feel she should have had them replaced without asking. Limited drinks at sail away due to Texas laws. No sail away party at all due to a light off and on rain. I cut my foot in Cozumel and Med Staff wouldn't give my any band aids. They sent me to the service desk and they did. Disembarking wasn't as smooth as it could be. It was delayed for 90 mins, so that meant waiting in the theater for awhile. They did have coffee, water and snacks for us. Once off we found our bags and made it to the bus in 40 mins or so. We had a great time and met some really nice and fun people on our cruise. Cant wait until our next time.

50th Birthday at sea.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by BleednBlu

Positives:
Got to the port around 10:45 and were on board in about 30 mins.
I did enjoy the lobster tail.
The other MDR staff were fun and hard working.
The late night comedy guy was good and funny.
Sabor was very good.
Never had a problem finding chairs in pool areas.
Flow Rider was a ton of fun.
Able to bring on two bottles of wine.
Negatives:
Limited drinks at sail away due to Texas laws.
No sail away party at all due to a light off and on rain.

BleednBlu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The room was fine. On deck 8 the view wasn't as good for the parades and stuff, too high. This room has a stateroom attendant room on one side. It wasn't a problem and only her them banging around in there once.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans