3. Celebrity Reflection
This was my first cruise; however, my two step kids and husband had been on Royal Carribean 12 plus times. So our rating will be based on these experiences. We did the all inclusive upgraded beverage package and based on the amount of high quality bar experiences on the ship, I would suggest this option. There were many unique bars with amazing mixologist. The food was great in the cafe, many options for all three meals and snacking. There was the opus main dining room which was hit or miss. A definitive miss for breakfast. Two of the four nights were outstanding, one was horrible food and service. Our room was beautiful, spacious and the service was outstanding. There was a lot to do on this cruise. The shows were outstanding. The fitness and spa are top quality. While there were children of all ages on the ship, I think this was likely due to the US Thanksgiving. This ship definitely appears to be more geared to adults, ship slows down a bit after midnight.

Family of five, three teens 13, 15, 16 Thanksgiving holiday

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Crusen32

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Our room was beautiful, spacious and the service was outstanding.

Crusen32’s Full Rating Summary