3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my First cruise with RCI, my FIRST Transatlantic and my First solo cruise. I joined the cruise critic roll call for the ship, getting a lot of information about the cruise, including some trips to the various islands we were visiting. We also agreed to meet at the sky bar for sail away, where I met other solo cruisers who were to remain friends throughout the cruise (RCI also organised solo events throughout the cruise) The first few days were sailing through the Bay of Biscay. This was a bit rough and caused you to stagger side to side at some times but other than that not a problem. The ship was fantastic with a great atmosphere of music and fun. I was assigned a seat in Vivaldi dining room - the only Englishman at a table of 9 Americans, and what a great group they were (if any of you read this, my heartfelt thanks for making me feel so welcome). The food selection was first class as was the service by the staff (thanks Robert and team) I also ate in the windjammer for breakfast and lunch and again the selection was first class. Entertainment in the main theatre was mostly great although there were a couple of shows not so good and the pubs and bars were great with excellent service by attentive and friendly staff with good music in the evenings, particularly at the schooner bar. (I had taken out a drinks package so no big surprises at the end of the cruise) I had an inside cabin which was quite adequate for me and the cabin staff were great. There were plenty of sunbeds on deck 12 with bars within easy reach to quench your thirst and a marked out walkway to assist in removing all the extra weight you put on eating and drinking (5 laps to the mile). So, a great cruise, fantastic service from friendly and helpful staff and great food (I don’t know how anyone could complain). Special thanks to “ icantthinkofone” for the company and friendship. Thank you RCI, I will definitely cruise with you again. And if you are also a solo cruiser – take the plunge- you may enjoy it. Alan

Three Firsts

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bingobongo

The ship was fantastic with a great atmosphere of music and fun.
Special thanks to “ icantthinkofone” for the company and friendship.
Thank you RCI, I will definitely cruise with you again.
And if you are also a solo cruiser – take the plunge- you may enjoy it.
Alan

bingobongo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Adequate cabin with plenty of room for storage, close to the stairs.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans