3. Caribbean Princess
This was my first time on Princess. My previous cruises were on carnival and celebrity. Overall I enjoyed the ship and some of the activities. I am in my early 30's and I went with a friend in her early 40's. We were by far the youngest on the ship. We hooked up with a few other "youngsters" and did have a lot of fun, but the activities were directed towards the older crowd. They had a dance club, but it didn't open until 10:30pm, which after a long day of excursions and having to get up early the next day for another port, that is awfully late. Pros: Loved the relaxed atmosphere, staff was friendly and attentive, ship was clean, Great choice of movies on the Jumbo-tron (outside theater; dirty dancing, the fault in our stars, maleficent, guardians of the galaxy...), performers were amazing (magician, musicians, etc.) champagne waterfall, pools and decks were never overly crowded, embarkation required photo id only, very easy, could go to room directly after embarkation didn't have to wait, disembarkation was very smooth Cons: food was good but not amazing, buffets were not open late, lacking activities for younger crowd, embarkation was confusing and expectations were not clear.

Beautiful Ship, fun itinerary, older crowd

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by smariba

smariba’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin E412
Great room, this was a partially obstructed view. The view was only minimally compromised, as it was in between 2 life boats, so the view was of the motors used to lower the boats. Overall I was very pleased with the room, my only complaint was the bathroom. The shower was half the size of the showers on the other lines I have been on (celebrity & carnival). One nice feature was that the closet was on the opposite side of where the beds were, so it was almost like a separate dressing room, which is nice if you are going with friends. Gives you a little more privacy.
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans

• Turtle Farm
    The turtle farm was OK. We went independently, very easy to get to. We hopped on a bus, cost $2.50 per person. We paid the extra to do the snorkeling with the turtles. I enjoyed the touch tank and feeding the birds in the aviary, however the snorkeling was disappointing. We should have just done the $18 version of the turtle farm, and then went to 7 mile beach and found a reef and snorkeled there. There were limited fish, and only saw a few turtles in the park. It was more like swimming in a giant fish tank. Kind of gross.
    View All 302 Turtle Farm Reviews
  • Irie Blue Hole
    This was by far one of the most beautiful, fun excursions I have ever done. The tour guides were amazing, really fun & knowledgeable. This was certainly off the beaten path, after a bit of a drive on a super bumpy road, we climb down to this beautiful waterfall on the river. The water is gorgeous, we did some climbing, jumping, swinging, swimming. It was great. The guides took tons of pictures of us. We were the only group there, it was like our own private oasis!
    View All 44 Irie Blue Hole Reviews