3. Carnival Liberty
This was our 13th overall cruise and 9th with Carnival. Embarkation - Requested wheelchair assistance at terminal. Was told wife had to walk into the terminal and pass through the security check before receiving wheelchair assistance. Then once on the ship when we got to the elevators was told they could not take us any further. After telling assistant wife would have difficulty walking all the way to our cabin at the aft of the ship, they agreed to push wheelchair to our cabin where we had a rental chair in the room. Food. Was ok but nothing I would come home raving about. Did have fried oysters (Which I love) as a appetizer one night but only got 2 of them. Guess I should have asked them if could get more for my main course. Room Service. OK. Would not have met room steward expect met in hall a couple of times. We had early dinner but couple of times cabin were not service when we got back from dinner. Room steward said they thought we were at late dining. Not sure whey they thought that. Comedians - Attended the adult shows. I enjoyed them Singers/Dancers - Were good. Outdoor Movies. Really enjoyed these at night. Saw new Godzilla movie Not a whole lot of planned activities except the casino, bingo on sea days. This was disappointing given prior cruises we have taken

Not our best cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by jrowland

This was our 13th overall cruise and 9th with Carnival.
Comedians - Attended the adult shows. I enjoyed them
Singers/Dancers - Were good.
Outdoor Movies. Really enjoyed these at night. Saw new Godzilla movie
jrowland’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 6th level
Was nice balcony room.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Grand Turk. Took general tour of island. Since first time here, was a good overall tour.
    View All 41 City Tour Reviews
  • Rainforest
    San Juan, Rain Forest. Disappointing. 45 minute ride in full bus of 24 cruisers with air conditioner barely keeping bus comfortable. Once at beginning of the rain forest, driver told us would have to turn off the air conditioner while drove into the rain forest due to inclines of road. First stop was at a visitor center. Had small gift shop and some exhibits. Then stopped at a waterfall along side of the road excepts all the other visitors to the rain forest seemed to be there to. Last stop was near a bridge over a creek where we were told we could walk down embankment to the creek. Then is was back to the ship. Along ride back, stopped at a mom and pop store for a bathroom break, souvenirs and drinks/snacks. I bought drink for $1.50 and gave the clerk $5.00. She gave me back $1.50. After explaining to her I gave her $5.00 for a $1.50 drink, she apologize and gave me rest of my change. Maybe a honest mistake? Only saw 1 bird whole time in the rain forest. Was hot and humid with NO rain!
    View All 102 Rainforest Reviews
  • Island Tour
    Tour description said island tour followed by 2 hours of shopping. When boarded bus was told we would dropped off for 2 hours of shopping followed by the tour. We had planned to do a little shopping then walk back to the ship. Tour was just drive to overlook at high point of island. On way back to the ship, had already turned dark
    View All 260 Island Tour Reviews