3. Viking Skadi
This was my first trip to Europe. Landed in Amsterdam for a 6 hour lay over for our 3 day side trip to Prague. Had a fabulous time in Prague great guided tour of the city then spend the rest of our time on our own revisiting some parts of the city then explored others. . The Viking staff were a great help giving us directions to various attractions. The Viking staff on the Skadi were outstanding, the food & service were exceptional. The evening entertainment was always an event we looked forward to. Our only disappointment was the tour guide we had in Vienna, never took us to any of the great architectural wonders of such a fabulous city. Left us on our own and never returned to guide us to our bus for our return to the ship. The Skadi concierge and chef took us on a trip to an open air market to sample some of the foods and enjoy looking at the great display of local foods. I have talked to many of my friends and acquaintances about our trip that many have put the Viking tour on their bucket list. We are looking forward to planning another trip in the future.

Vacation of a life time.

Viking Skadi Cruise Review by charlesgilday

We are looking forward to planning another trip in the future.

charlesgilday’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Skadi price drops

Always clean and well stocked.
  Viking Skadi Deck Plans