3. Viking Jarl
I would recommend Viking to anyone interested in doing a river cruise. Everything was fantastic from the day we boarded until we had to leave. The crew were very attentive and every need was met. We even had a dental emergency while onboard and the Program Director Petra and the Concierge took care of everything and then let us know what we needed to do. Cabins were very spacious and comfortable for what we had booked The meals were great. I loved the way that we could change tables and/seats for meals. Never had to be seated at the same table, if you did not want to. The availability to either sit on deck or sit in the lounge area and watch the scenery was wonderful. It was rather nice to be one of approximately 130 passengers instead of one in 2000+. Disembarkation for the tours was handled very smoothly and with not a lot of hassle. You do get your moneys worth when you cruise with Viking. The attention to detail and friendliness of staff and crew is beyond expectations.

Fantastic European Grand Tour

Viking Jarl Cruise Review by Buddypup

Cabins were very spacious and comfortable for what we had booked
Buddypup’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jarl price drops

This cabin was very nice. It was very near the main stairway, which was a good thing for me. It was tastefully decorated and there was more than enough room in the closets and drawers. I loved that you could actually have warm bathroom floors if you wanted. The shower door was also great . The only drawback was that a few times you were looking at the underside of the dock but that was to be expected.
  Viking Jarl Deck Plans