3. Celebrity Equinox
It's hard to think of ways that our 11 nights with family and friends could have been better. The ship is beautiful and the staff keeps it clean while maintaining a great attitude. We did the select seating (choose your own time) and we ended up requesting the same table each night. By the fourth or fifth night Gregory and Jorge knew each (8 of us) of our preference in coffee and even anticipated desserts. The food was excellent. What I liked most was that the daily menu (left side) had a number of entrees that were 'can't miss'. When nothing appealed to me from the 'tonight side' of the menu, it was easy to pick one of the standards, especially the sirloin steak. Our rooms (inside) were big enough for us and our daughter to be comfortable and the extra bed was fine. For my wife and myself the size and quality of the inside stateroom was a pleasant surprise, and the $1500 we saved over a balcony will pay for another short vacation. Because the ship has so many public places to sit and read, sit and watch the ocean or sit and eat or just people watch, we actually spent very little time in our rooms. For anyone who is budget conscious I can highly recommend the inside. A big plus for us on the ship were the number of extra talks, tastings, seminars and things to do. The Corning Museum of Glass - Glass Blowing demonstrations were amazing and the three glass makers all had engaging personalities. The Apple talks were highly informative. It was shocking to see standing room only when the iLounge director was talking about the iCloud. I also appreciated him staying to answer questions after his talk. All in all I think most cruise lines are about equal, just different strengths and weaknesses. That being said I think Celebrity does stand above the rest.

Just a great time with a great crew

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by campbelljoe

campbelljoe’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin 09 8153
We were on the 8th deck, but inside stateroom was not an option on the list for deck 8. Our rooms (inside) were big enough for us and our daughter to be comfortable and the extra bed was fine. For my wife and myself the size and quality of the inside stateroom was a pleasant surprise, and the $1500 we saved over a balcony will pay for another short vacation. Because the ship has so many public places to sit and read, sit and watch the ocean or sit and eat or just people watch, we actually spent very little time in our rooms. For anyone who is budget conscious I can highly recommend the inside.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins