3. Quantum of the Seas
My most important recommendation for one traveling on Quantum of the Seas is to make sure you get all your reservations (dining and shows!!!) done PRIOR to your trip. They just introduced the "dynamic dining" which means that you can have dinner in any restaurant (paid or not) IF YOU HAVE A RESERVATION. You need to have a reservation to all restaurants!!! If you wait to make the reservations at the ship most likely it will be impossible and you will get stressed and frustrated and may end up at the Windjammer every day.Not a nice way to start a vacation. Not that I don't like Windjammer which is a beautiful self service restaurant. We had done only one reservation and were able to get into Silk and American Icon Grill by arriving at 5:30pm. This was a stress that we didn't plan to go through. Make sure you also make ALL YOUR SHOWS RESERVATIONS or you may end up again, very stressed and frustrated. I had a drink at the Bionic Bar and I have to say it was the best vodka and tonic ever!!! One of the main attractions of this ship is North Star, a capsule that ascends over 300 feet above sea level. It is indeed one of the most anticipated features on this ship which we were not able to go into. On the first day we were on a line (it was freezing!!!) when there was a problem with the system and they had to stop. I suggest that this should be the very first thing you do in this ship (if you have already all your reservations!!). We did the sky diving simulator (reservations required!!!). I am 59 and didn't enjoy the experience as much as I thought I would. But a lot of people had a lot of fun with the experience and my husband was one of them. I thought I would feel a soft flying sensation which is not true since very strong and unpleasant winds are necessary to make you fly. Broadway show - Mamma Mia - actually had Broadway artists and I could recognize a woman, from Les Miserables (or was it from Once?). My husband, who doesn't like Broadway musicals, loved it! The ship is beautiful, I loved the decoration which is very tasteful. First time I see a ship that is not tacky. I was told there were just 3700 passengers on our trip. It was perfect and we have never had such an easy disembarkation. Stores are expensive and I was told they plan to send Quantum of the Seas to China in May/16. Dont think twice, make your reservation to the Quantum.

You will love Quantum of the Seas if you make reservations

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by Crisevans

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Nowhere
Dont think twice, make your reservation to the Quantum.
Crisevans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

We took a stateroom with obstructed view which was perfectly fine for a 3 night cruise. Ladies, please bring your own hair dryer since theirs is not powerful. Plenty of space, big Samsung TV. Our room was a little far from the elevators but had much more space outside (hallway) them most cabins. Because we were on 6th floor, we could just use the stairs to the restaurants (except to Windjammer), Two70 or to the stores.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans